Medmerry Mill is a grade II listed tower mill at Selsey, West Sussex, UK which has been restored and is used as a shop.
Medmerry Mill was built circa 1827, replacing an earlier post mill and was working by wind until 1890. After falling into disrepair, the mill was refitted by Holloway of Shoreham in 1907–08. The mill was working until the early 1920s. The mill was derelict by 1928, with all four sails badly damaged. The fanstage was removed in 1960 during the restoration of the mill. In 1987, the mill was badly damaged, but the sails were later restored. Sourced from Wikipedia